Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wished it were you..

I heard a knock at the door..I wished it were you..

I heard a voice over the phone..I wished it were yours..

I saw a face in the mist..wished it was you..


I heard myself singing for someone..wished it was for you..

I saw myself waiting for someone..wished it was you..

I felt my heart light again..wished it were because of you..


I saw my dear ones happy for me..I wished the reason were you..

I saw my house decorated with flowers..I wished it were to welcome you..

I heard the holy vows rhyme..I wished it was with you..


Today when I start a new beginning..I wished it was with you..

I step into a life unknown..I wished with me were you..

My world is filled with joy again..I wished in it were you.....


1 comment:

Shilpi said...

its truly said..."Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists. . . . When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence".